Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

Weekend Recount

On the weekend I went to my rugby game at university and we vs papatoetoe demons and we won 31-10.After that we had little treats and they were fizzy drinks ,chocolate, Banana and chips.On sunday morning we went to pick up my sister from the airport and we ate K.F.C and we went to take my aunty to the airport so she can go back to Australia in Brisbane. We were watching are cool movie called Benchwarmers and my favourite part was when he tried to hit the mailbox but then he hit the window of the car and the alarm went on.

1 comment:

Ms Aireen said...

Sounds like you did lots in the weekend Etuate. Next time elaborate more on each event that you identify in your writing. For example - describe in detail how you felt when you won the game, the way you played the game and how you or a team member scored a try.

Post a Comment