Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

My Speech About Bubble Gum


SPEECH EVALUATION


How did you feel about presenting your speech to the class?I felt quit nervous but I was still able to finish it.


What was the hardest part about preparing a speech?I think the hardest part was when I memorizing the words of by heart.



What did you enjoy most about speeches?When I was explaining the 3 main points.


How could you improve your speech making next time?By using eye contact much better and also speak more slowly.


Shade in the squares to give your speech a rating out of TEN:To be honest I think my  rating is are 6.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10


3 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

Great speech Etuate. You have identified great key points about why children should bring bubble gum to school. You spoke with a clear voice and I like the way you did not use any cue cards and remembered your speech. Your google presentation aligned well with your speech.

Next time remember to slow your speaking speed and try using had gestures.

Thank you Etuate I admire your courage and your willingness of wanting to be the person in Room 7 to present their speech today.

Anonymous said...

Good job Etu,

I really like the way you didn't use que cards.

Miss Kelly Rm 7 said...

Well done Etu!! Your speech about bubble gum was very informative. It takes courage to get up there and speak in front of everyone. Well done!

Post a Comment